RLC Ventures 21/22 SEIS Fund
We are delighted to announce the launch of our 2021 SEIS Fund: Arrive Fund II - which will invest in 10-15+ UK headquartered software startups - all building to change the worlds of Work, Play and Finance. Applications close on 4th April.
Reece Chowdhry, Founding Partner at RLC Ventures.
"We are extremely excited to be launching our dedicated SEIS product for both existing and new investors. Building upon the success and validation seen through our early investments 4.21x total return* and our portfolio company Bettingmetrics being acquired in early 2020, we will continue our strategy and approach. We will continue to focus heavily on our UK <> Global Market strategy and expected 2021 to be another extremely exciting year for us as we continue on our upward trajectory."
If you are interested in participating, please click here to access fund documentation. Applications will close on 4th April.
- Diverse Portfolio - Offering of 10-15+ SEIS Qualifying companies with a targeted exit of 5-7 years.
- Unique Thesis – Focused on founders with Global ambitions.
- 21/22 Tax Year - Funds will be largely be deployed within the 21/22 Tax Year.
- Target Return - of £2.6 per £1 invested.
- Co-Investment - Fund investors gain co-investment opportunities.
- Partner Commitment – Partners will commit at least 2.5% of the capital to the new fund to ensure alignment of interest.
- 50% income tax relief - SEIS investor benefits include , loss relief and CGT exemption. (Maximum downside risk of 22p in the £1, assuming 45% tax rate payer).
The Arrive SEIS Fund II will be available to new sophisticated and high net-worth individuals on a first come first serve basis, as allocation is extremely limited.
If you are interested in securing allocation to this years SEIS Fund, please click here to access fund documentation.
If you are interested in accessing our EIS Fund Documentation, then please click here.
Risk Warning. Investment in early-stage companies involves risks such as illiquidity, lack of dividends, loss of investment and dilution. Investment in SEIS funds should be considered as part of a diversified portfolio. The availability of tax relief depends on individual circumstances and may change in the future. Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
*Combined Partner Syndicated Investment Performance between 2017 – 2020. Return on investment realised by RLC Ventures Partners and Syndicate members. Realised and unrealised returns include tax relief.